The Directors' Series: Acing PSLE English
Primary 6 (2021)
Creative Campus is proud to introduce The Directors’ Series for both current and new students. This year, we are happy to present an intensive course, specially tailored for the Primary 6 cohort:
- Each 2-hour lesson will require students to complete an Essay, a core component of Paper 1, and either a Situational Writing exercise or Oral Practice.
- The course will introduce essential strategies to crafting stories that reap top content and language marks, given the time constraints and expectations of the PSLE English paper.
- We will run the gamut of popular topics and themes for both the Situational Writing and Essay components, as well as hone Oral response skills.
Course Details: 5 lessons of 2 hours each
Dates: Mondays, 5-7pm (June 27 to July 26 inclusive)
Have more questions? Call us at 6455 3063
[Part 2] Acing PSLE English--The Complete Strategy
- Each 2-hour lesson will require students to complete core components of Paper 1 or 2, namely, Essay Writing [Paper 1], Comprehension and practice papers for the key components of Paper 2
- The course will introduce essential techniques and strategies to reap top marks, given the time constraints and expectations of the PSLE English paper.
- We will arm students with the tips, rules and know-how required in their final dash toward the PSLE finishing line.
Course Details: 6 lessons of 2 hours each
Dates: Mondays, 5-7pm (Aug 2 to Sep 13 inclusive)
* we break for 1 week to observe the public holiday on Monday 9 August 2021
Why Creative Campus?
- The course will be conducted by our founding director, Mrs Elizabeth Yeo, who has been coaching students for the PSLE for over 25 years.
- Mrs Yeo brings with her time-tested techniques and know-how required for students to ace the PSLE English Paper.
- We aim to empower and arm students with key skills to meet the requirements for that English AL1.
Fees should be paid by Saturday 12 June 2021 to confirm your child's seat in the class for Acing PSLE English--The Complete Strategy. We encourage all parents to secure the seats early. Kindly note the following modes of payment:
Payment made 7 days or more before the first lesson
Payment made 6 days or less before the first lesson
Payment on the day of
the first lesson
* NETS only and an additional late fee surcharge of $50
Both current and new students are welcomed! Parents who wish to sign their child(ren) up for the workshop may do so by dropping us an email at email@example.com, filling in our contact form, or calling us at 6455 3063.
Registration is accepted on a rolling basis until seats are fully taken. Kindly note that seats are only confirmed upon full payment of fees.