The Directors' Series: Acing PSLE English
Primary 6 (2020)
Creative Campus is proud to introduce The Directors’ Series for both current and new students. This year, we are happy to present an intensive course, specially tailored for the Primary 6 cohort:
- Each 2-hour lesson will require students to complete an Essay, a core component of Paper 1, and either a Situational Writing exercise or Oral Practice.
- The course will introduce essential strategies to crafting stories that reap top content and language marks, given the time constraints and expectations of the PSLE English paper.
- We will run the gamut of popular topics and themes for both the Situational Writing and Essay components, as well as hone Oral response skills.
Course Details: 5 lessons of 2 hours each
Dates: July 6, 13, 20, 27 and August 3; Mondays, 5-7pm
Have more questions? Call us at 6455 3063
[Part 2] Acing PSLE English--The Complete Strategy
- Each 2-hour lesson will require students to complete core components of Paper 1 or 2, namely, Essay Writing [Paper 1], Comprehension and practice papers for the key components of Paper 2
- The course will introduce essential techniques and strategies to reap top marks, given the time constraints and expectations of the PSLE English paper.
- We will arm students with the tips, rules and know-how required in their final dash toward the PSLE finishing line.
Course Details: 6 lessons of 2 hours each
Dates: August *17, 14, 31, September 7, 14, 21; Mondays 5-7pm
* we break for 1 week to observe the public holiday in-lieu on Monday 10 August 2020
Why Creative Campus?
- The course will be conducted by our founding director, Mrs Elizabeth Yeo, who has been coaching students for the PSLE for over 25 years.
- Mrs Yeo brings with her time-tested techniques and know-how required for students to ace the PSLE English Paper.
- We aim to empower and arm students with key skills to meet the requirements for that English A and A*.
Fees should be paid by 29 June 2020 to confirm your child's seat in the class for Acing PSLE English--The Complete Strategy. We encourage all parents to secure the seats early. Kindly note the following modes of payment:
Payment made 7 days or more before the first lesson
Payment made 6 days or less before the first lesson
Payment on the day of
the first lesson
* NETS only and an additional late fee surcharge of $50
Both current and new students are welcomed! Parents who wish to sign their child(ren) up for the workshop may do so by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, filling in our contact form, or calling us at 6455 3063.
Registration is accepted on a rolling basis until seats are fully taken. Kindly note that seats are only confirmed upon full payment of fees.
Call us to find out more
Mon - Fri 10am - 5pm Sat 9am - 4pm