The Director’s Series
What is the Directors' Series?
These are designated short courses conducted by our founding directors. The intensive classes target key English academic needs in an engaging and thought-provoking way. The courses are meant to be challenging but extremely relevant to the students' learning.
The objectives are to: (a) gear students up for the major exam components through time-proven techniques and know-how; as well as (b) impart critical cognitive skills needed to excel in our ever-changing world.
Who these classes are for
- Students wanting the extra push and necessary armoury to conquer the gamut of challenges in English.
- Those who want to learn in an interactive and invigorating environment.
- Those willing to participate actively in discussions and aim to produce quality work.
- Students wishing to cultivate a deeper love for English and a strong work ethic.
"Yes, it's important to prepare for exams, but more crucial is the need to be nimble and adapt deftly to a dynamic world."
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION is available for students who enrol in the Directors' Series. Call us at 6455 3063 for details.
Mode of Payment
We encourage all parents to secure the seats early. All fees must be received before the start of the class. Hence, kindly note the following modes of payment:
Payment made 7 days or more before the first lesson
Payment made 6 days or less before the first lesson
Payment made on the first day of the lesson
- NETS only and an additional late fee surcharge of $50