Acing PSLE English
Primary 6 (2023)
Creative Campus is proud to introduce The Acing PSLE English--The Complete Strategy for both current and new students. This year, we are happy to present an intensive course, specially tailored for the Primary 6 cohort. We aim to empower and arm students with key skills to meet the requirements for that English AL1.
- Each 2-hour lesson will require students to complete an Essay, a core component of Paper 1, and either a Situational Writing exercise or Oral Practice.
- The course will introduce essential strategies to crafting stories that reap top content and language marks, given the time constraints and expectations of the PSLE English paper.
- We will run the gamut of popular topics and themes for both the Situational Writing and Essay components, as well as hone Oral response skills.
Course Details: 5 lessons of 2 hours each
Dates: commencing early July annually. Please WhatsApp us to indicate your interest.
Have more questions? Call us at 6455 3063
[Part 2] Acing PSLE English--The Complete Strategy
- Each 2-hour lesson will require students to complete core components of Paper 1 or 2, namely, Essay Writing [Paper 1], Comprehension and practice papers for the key components of Paper 2
- The course will introduce essential techniques and strategies to reap top marks, given the time constraints and expectations of the PSLE English paper.
- We will arm students with the tips, rules and know-how required in their final dash toward the PSLE finishing line.
Course Details: 6 lessons of 2 hours each
Dates: Commencing mid-August annually. Please WhatsApp us to indicate your interest.
Fees should be paid by 15 June annually to confirm your child's seat in the class for Acing PSLE English--The Complete Strategy. We encourage all parents to secure the seats early. Kindly note the following modes of payment:
Payment made 7 days or more before the first lesson
Payment made 6 days or less before the first lesson
Payment on the day of
the first lesson
* NETS only and an additional late fee surcharge of $50
Both current and new students are welcomed! Parents who wish to sign their child(ren) up for the workshop may do so by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, filling in our contact form, or calling us at 6455 3063.
Registration is accepted on a rolling basis until seats are fully taken. Kindly note that seats are only confirmed upon full payment of fees.
Reserve Your Child's Spot Today
Call us to find out more
Mon - Fri 9.30am - 5pm Sat 9am - 4pm
for psle success
Read how the 2 books can benefit your child.
Now in major bookstores, including Kinokuniya and Popular.
Creative Campus: Learning with Latitude
Registered with the Ministry of Education
545 Orchard Road
Far East Shopping Centre
Front desk operating hours
Mon - Fri 11am -5:30pm
Sat 9:30am - 4pm
80 Marine Parade Road
Front desk operating hours
Tue - Fri: 2pm - 7pm
Sat: 10am - 5:30pm