Acing O-Level English
Secondary 4 (2020)
Creative Campus is proud to introduce an intensive programme for both current and new students taking the GCE O Levels. This March school holidays, we are happy to present a 3-Day intensive course specially tailored for the O-Level cohort, which will highlight all the requisite tips and techniques that students must know as we lead up to the O-Levels. This is akin to a ‘crash course’ to that English A.
Conducted by Mr Ten Ting Kai, he will enlighten students with time-tested techniques and know-how required to ace the O-Level English Papers. With this programme, we aim to empower and arm students with key skills to meet the requirements for that English A.
15-17 March 2020, 2pm to 4pm [2 hours daily]
- Students will address various essay question types and learn to generate content to meet the requirements of each question type.
- The course will introduce essential strategies to crafting content that reap top marks and highlight the pitfalls that cause students to lose precious language marks.
- Given the time constraints and expectations of the O-Level English paper, we will also arm students with time-management and exam-focussed tips.
- Students will tackle Paper 1 intricacies such as a Situational Writing exercise and an Essay.
- Students to complete core components Paper 2, namely, Web-based Stimulus, Comprehension and Summary Writing.
- Students will also visit the Editing exercise from Paper 1 and learn how to obtain the full 10 marks.
- Students will learn how to address Paper 4 themes and how to handle the various question types.
- The course will introduce essential techniques and strategies to reap top marks, given the time constraints and expectations of the O-Level English paper.
- We will arm students with the tips, rules and know-how required in their final dash toward the O-Level finishing line.
Early Bird Promotion: Register and make full payment before Saturday 1 February 2020. Call us at 6455 3063 for more details.
Fees should be paid by Saturday 7 March 2020 to confirm your child's seat in the class. We encourage all parents to secure the seats early. All fees must be received before the start of the class. Hence, kindly note the following modes of payment:
Payments made 7 days or more before the first lesson
Payment made 6 days or less before the first lesson
Payment on the day of the first lesson
- NETS only and an additional late fee surcharge of $50
Both current and new students are welcomed! Parents who wish to sign their child(ren) up for the workshop may do so by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, filling in our contact form, or calling us at 6455 3063.
Registration is accepted on a rolling basis until seats are fully taken. Kindly note that seats are only confirmed upon full payment of fees. Payment must reach us before Saturday 7 March 2020 to confirm your child's seat in the class. Otherwise, the seat will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
Reserve Your Child's Spot Today
Call us to find out more
Mon - Fri 9.30am - 5pm Sat 9am - 4pm
"Yes, it's important to prepare for exams, but more crucial is the need to be nimble and adapt deftly to a dynamic world."
Geraldine Chew //
Founding Director of Creative Campus
Director of Programmes [Upper Primary, Secondary and General Paper]
Chief Executive Officer
Director of Teacher Instruction
"Language competency and the ability to apply theory to practice is a life skill, something that students will constantly find relevant, even long after their last class at Creative Campus."
Mrs Elizabeth Yeo //
Founding Director of Creative Campus
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Director of Programme [Primary Levels]